Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pub Date Across the Pond!

Hooray!!! Nightshade is officially out in the UK today!

Thanks so much to the amazing team at Atom Books - I'm ecstatic that Nightshade is making friends in England, Scotland and beyond even as I write this message.

If you haven't yet checked out the UK Nightshade web site, you should as it is soooo very pretty.

Since it's very, very wintry from Minnesota to New York to London I thought this might be an appropriate song to celebrate the day. I hope you'll brave the elements to go pick up your own copy of Nightshade and give it a nice, cozy new home!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations:)Hope Nightshade will reach many more book lovers in future. My favourite debut novel 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited Nightshade is being released in other countries. It's such a fabulous book and one of my favorite reads from 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! As beautiful as the cover is, I have to wonder why they chose to give Calla purple hair instead of blonde?!

    Nightshade was a perfect Christmas gift for lots of people this year. Hope the new year brings you even more success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started reading your book Nightshade in australia, i am hooked already!, i can't wait to read the 2 books!, Looking forward to seeing what you get up to.

    ReplyDelete